1. Forrest Gump. This is an Acadamy Award Winner, and is one of the best movies of all time. Tom hanks does a fantastic job, and this story is so heartwarming that everyone should see it. Rated PG-13.
2. Philidelphia.-This is another great moving starring Tom Hanks and Denzil Washington. It is one of the best, and is the first story to talk about Aids. Rated PG-13.
3. Life Is Beautiful.-This is another beautiful movie that is also an Acadamy Award Winner. This movie is in Italian, but with English Subtitles.One of the best movies ever made about WW2.Rated PG-13.
4. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.-This is another Acadamy Award Winner that is simply amazing. This movie stars Jack Nicholson, and takes place at a mental institution. It is such a great story, and will touch your heart from beginning to end. Rated R.
5. Marvin's Room- This is a beutiful story about a family who has to deal with a family member who was diagnosed with Leukimia. All the while dealing with a son who is a rebellious teen. This movie has such a great cast from Leonardo Dicaprio, Meryl Streep, and Robert DeNiro. Rated PG-13.
6. What's Eating Gilbert Grape.-This is such a tender story about two brothers played by Johhny Depp and Leonardo Dicaprio. This is such a beautiful story, and all movie lovers should see it. Rated PG-13.
7. Rain Man- This story also won an Acadamy Award. One of the best movies ever made, and a great cast starring Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman as two brothers whom one of them is Autistic. Rated R.
8. Brokeback Mountain- One of the best movies i ever saw, and an Acadamy Award Winner. This stars two men who fall in love with each other, while hiding who they really are from the public. A beautiful, heartbreaking love story. This movie stars the late Heath Ledger, and an amazing cast. Rated R.
9. Changeling-This movie is one of Angelina Jolie's best. This is such a haunting story about a woman who lost her son, and what she goes through to try to find him. They even make her think another boy is her own son!This is a very painful movie, but the acting is amazing. Rated R.
10.Walk the Line-Acadamy Award Winner for Best Actress Reese Witherspoon. This movie is the life story of June Carter and Johhny Cash. The soundtrack is great, and the film is Rated PG-13.